Liberty Mutual Insurance is one of the leading insurance companies in the United States. Liberty Mutual offers some of the best customer service and satisfaction ratings around, along with affordable rates and more than 150 years of industry experience to back it up. If you’re interested in buying insurance from Liberty Mutual, here are just a few of their top benefits to help you make your decision easier.
Auto insurance is a must for all motorists. There are two key factors to consider when choosing an auto insurance policy: the coverage you need and the price you can afford. Whether your vehicle is new or old, from an independent dealer or manufacturer, make sure you have enough liability protection in case someone gets hurt in your car or property damage occurs. If your vehicle has a salvage title or was purchased from another state, it may be necessary to purchase additional uninsured motorist coverage.
You should also know that not every car qualifies for safe driver discounts. In order to qualify, drivers have to meet certain qualifications such as taking a defensive driving course and maintaining good grades on their license. Drivers with good grades and attendance on their license will qualify for these discounts which can save them hundreds of dollars each year!
With Liberty Mutual’s auto insurance rates as low as $1 per day*, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your vehicle is covered by one of America’s most trusted providers. Our USAA members get even more benefits with our military discounts!
Liberty Mutual offers a variety of homeowners insurance coverage options to fit your needs and budget. Some of the coverage you can choose from include dwelling coverage, personal property coverage, liability coverage, and more. Plus, you can get discounts on your premium if you have multiple policies with Liberty Mutual. For example, adding auto insurance to your policy may qualify for up to 5% off. If you want even greater savings, consider bundling all three types of coverage (homeowners, auto, and life) together for as much as 10% off! There’s no better time than now to compare your current rates with Liberty Mutual and see how much you could save by switching.
Business Owners Coverage
As a business owner, you have enough to worry about without having to stress over whether your insurance will cover you in the event of an accident or natural disaster. That’s why it’s so important to have a dependable and comprehensive insurance policy like the ones offered by Liberty Mutual. Here are just a few of the benefits that come with being insured by Liberty Mutual -Insurance for employees: Depending on the size of your company, you may need workers’ compensation coverage. The cost for this can be very expensive if not purchased through Liberty Mutual, but if you choose their policies then they can include this type of coverage at no additional cost to you.
- If you’re like most people, you want to know that your loved ones will be taken care of financially if something happens to you. That’s where life insurance comes in.
- A life insurance policy from Liberty Mutual can give your family the financial security they need to cover expenses like mortgage payments, education costs, and more.
- And because we offer a variety of policy options, you can choose the coverage that best meets your needs and budget.
- For example, our Term Life policies are designed for those who only need coverage for a limited period of time, such as five or ten years. On the other hand, Universal Life policies provide lifelong protection for you and your spouse at an affordable price.
- Find out which option is right for you by talking with one of our experienced agents today!